If you are in a relationship with a Thai national, we can assist you in helping you take her back to the United States.

If you are engaged to the Thai national, you can apply for a K1 Fiancé visa to allow the both of you to get married in the United States.

If you are already married to a Thai national, you can file an immigrant petition for your spouse under a IR1/CR1 category. The process will take about a year to a year and a half. If you would like to have your spouse enter the United States faster, you can apply for a K-3 visa petition for her.

Contact any of our offices in Thailand. We have offices in Pattaya, Phuket, Chiang Mai, and in Bangkok. Our visa processing is done in our Bangkok office but you can discuss the process with our attorneys in any of our branch offices.

See also the US Visa Forum where you can ask questions about the US Visa in Thailand.

Interchange 21 Building, 23rd Floor,
399 Sukhumvit Road North Klongtoey,
Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel: +66 2259-8100
Fax: +66 2259-8025

123/27-28 Moo 5,
Bangtao Place T. Cherngtalay,
A. Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Tel: +66 7632-6322

124/80 Moo 10 Nongprue, Banglamung,
Chonburi 20150 Thailand
Tel: +66 3300-8830

Chiang Mai
Curve Mall 2nd/F Room C219-C220,
215/2 Chang Klan Road,
Muang, Chiang Mai 50100
Tel: +66 5381-8306 / +66 5382-0619

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *